Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why is blogging so fun???

       I am often asked what do you do for a living. And my answer is always the same I manage a bar, I  am an IT administrator and I am an online entrepreneur.  I love to write. So my 3rd job (if you even want to call it that) involves me expressing my online endeavors in written words accompanied by pictures or videos to compliment my thoughts.  I originally started blogging to try and push some of my affiliate programs that I am a member of. Soon after starting my online endeavors I realized that helping others become successful actually had a better outcome in helping myself. It is a way of giving back to the community that I once struggled to become a functioning member of.  There are no limits to blogging you can write about whatever it is that you have on your mind and it becomes available for others to view and intemperate which in turn makes a change. I love the fact that something that I create can help individuals expand their online ventures and become more successful.
       For those of you who are not familiar with Blog Follow Profit, it is a blog geared toward individuals looking to make money online. Weather it be through affiliate marketing, adsense, publishing ebooks(which I am going to be publishing a few in the next year or so), selling goods or services, you name it a blog can do it. Now I would not recommend using a blog as your store front but having a blog linked to your storefront allows potential buyers to get a better feel of who they are buying from.  Think of it this way, if you goto some unknown website and are looking to purchase a product from them you are going to look around the site or other sources on the internet to see if they are legit.  Having a frequently updated blog with user and purchaser comments can be extremely beneficial to your sales if the potential buyer sees positive feedback and current posts from the seller. 

       Start a blog today and I will help you become successful and make some extra income with the power of your writing and a few cool SEO techniques that will help drive traffic to your blog and increase the potential of your affiliate sales or referrals.

Image Url - http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1111/1345097856_780cfa983d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment