Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to improve SEO using Hubpages

      So, combing through the vast distances of the internet I have found a site that will dramatically increase your page rank or what experienced individuals in the industry call SEO or Search Engine Optimization.  This is a very high traffic site that allows individuals to post hubs which are essentially a one page blog or a post on whatever topic the writer desires.  Now you are probably wondering how does this increase my SEO. Well, the answer to that is through the backlinks you can create on Hubpages pointing to the site you are trying to improve the rank of.

      For instance, the url of this blog is http://www.blogfollowprofit.blogspot.com/ and that is a link that I want to post on some highly ranked sites that have a steady flow of traffic to get people to click and view my website because it was available on Hubpages.  So if I make a hub about Clickbank products on Hubpages I can throw in a link to my blog and it will start to funnel people to my blog via my Hubpages hub.  This is a very simple and free way to improve your blogs SEO using backlinks on highly ranked sites like Facebook or Hubpages.  I currently have my Hubpages account @ blogfollowproft pointing to this blog to help drive traffic to my blog also improving my SEO due to site visits and further improving my page rank.  This is one of countless techniques you can use.  I will be showcasing other techniques that I have found very helpful in the next few posts to come.

How do you improve your SEO?

No comments:

Post a Comment