Monday, May 23, 2011

Blogging is more than an income source, its a passion

Many people ask, "Why do you blog?"  My response to them is a two part answer.  First, I utilize my blogs as a source of extra income.  Making money with my blog is more of a bonus to me.  I do not view blogging as a burden or extra workload. Which brings me to my second part of the answer, I have a passion for blogging/helping.  For instance, this blog helps guide others in the right direction to become a successful internet marketer.  By giving people the information and tools to start their own online income streams, I feel a sense of accomplishment and happiness. 

My advice to anyone that is interested in making a decent buck with their blog is to put your heart into it.  I know that sounds kind of cheesy but, it is the truth.  If you are just pushing some half hazard product on people that you could care less about your sales and commissions will show that. On the other hand, if you are offering a mix of free, inspirational, and useful information mixed with a few sales pitch posts in between the turnout will be much more favorable for the blogger.

I have been posting on blogs/forums/social networking sites and helping people with their problems in more areas than internet marketing.  The point I'm trying to make is if you care about people they will trust you and in turn buy things from you that they would not buy if you seemed to be another deadbeat sales man trying to take their money and never talk to them again.

Sell only products you buy yourself and do not false advertise.

How do you blog?

image - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5132/5539136193_38620a153e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment