Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why do I blog?

I have been asked multiple times over the past few months: Why do you waste your time blogging?

My answer to that question is both simple and complex at the same time.  It is simple because I like to offer help to others that are looking for it.

It is complex at the same time of what I do with my blogs.  I use them as a marketing tool and to expand my network.  By having faithful readers who trust me I have potential clients to purchase products I may offer.  Plus they are a great form or free advertisers because some will refer their friends to one of my blogs.  There is no limit to what you can do with a blog and that is why it is so neat.

I blog for passion to help others.

Image - http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/4231123032_eebc71e203.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback. Its great to hear that my knowledge is helping others out there.

    Hope to see more comments from you

    -Andrew Barker

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete